My Story • My Vision • My Values
From a young age, I decided that I wanted to be a dentist and eventually I got my chance when I was accepted for undergraduate training at Bristol University in 1984.
Once I graduated with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree, I worked in a private practice in Bristol. I worked in Bristol until 1995, at which point, I was invited to join a dental practice in the West End of London. During this time, I was awarded Membership to the Faculty of General Dental Practitioner at the Royal College of Surgeons. Subsequently, I also completed a year of postgraduate training at Eastman Dental Hospital in London where I trained further on application of advance dental techniques, including implantology and aesthetic dentistry in general practice in 1999. After gaining these qualifications and completing further training, I purchased Stanhope Place Dental Practice in the year 2000.
Above all, I purchased this practice so that I could realise my vision of a dental practice where healthy beautiful smiles are delivered painlessly with extraordinary service and maintained through exceptional aftercare service. As a result, my dental practice is a place for clients of all age to have positive experiences; a place for them and other dental professionals to work together towards a common goal. To this end, I help my clients to maintain their healthy smiles, improve their smiles, recapture their smiles from days gone by, and help the younger generation to be prepared for the times ahead. My team and I act tirelessly every day, hoping that tomorrow is worth more than today. We believe that if we serve you well today, our phone will ring tomorrow!!
My staff and I deliver this vision through the application of five core values (I.C.A.R.E):
- Integrity: Act with high moral principle. Above all, adhere to the highest professional standards. Maintain the trust and confidence of all with whom we engage.
- Commitment: Furthermore, work diligently to serve our clients. Fulfil our individual and organizational responsibilities.
- Advocacy: Be truly patient-centric by identifying, fully considering, and appropriately advancing the interests of our clients.
- Respect: Certainly, treat all those we serve and with whom we work with dignity and respect. Always show respect to earn it.
- Excellence: Strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement. Be thoughtful and decisive in leadership, accountable for our actions, willing to admit mistakes, and rigorous in correcting them.
10 Stanhope Place | Marble Arch
W2 2HH London | 020 7724 7440